Aluminum post for cable railing – 1½’’ x 3/8’’ – Pre-drilled – Surface Mounted – Matte Black
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Aluminum end posts
- Aluminum intermediate posts (installed at every 4’)
- Aluminum or wood handrail (we do not supply wood handrail)
- Stainless steel tensioning system
- Stainless steel wire rope
How to purchase our postsFor purchasing predrilled and powder coated aluminum posts and handrails, email us your required quantity with a simple sketch of your project. Please send us the following information:
- Railing height
- Number of holes for cable runs
- Total length of each section (between two end posts)
- Paint Color (powder coat)
Specification of 1½’’ x 3/8’’ Aluminum posts
1½’’ x 3/8’’ (height to be validated by the customer)
Base plate and plate cover
Welded brackets for fixing the handrail
Predrilled holes for cable runs and terminals
High quality powder coat finish from North American manufacturer. If you have an order of more than 10 posts, other color that matte black can be chosen. You must provide us with a color code for this purpose.
Custom post production lead times vary depending on the time of year. Lead times are generally 4 to 8 weeks.
Screws or anchors to fix the posts to a wood, composite or concrete surface are not included.